General Motors Future Cars General Motors... Future Production?

General Motors... Future production? - general motors future cars

So, I know that General Motors is using a new Camaro is based on the classic model. I myself am a big fan of SUVs, cars, theyre great in my opinion, but have a third generation Firebird and I'm really a fan of The Firebird. My question is, Who knows if it comes with a new Firebird and each time had Theyve done? and if it is different than previous generations? I mean, so that each vehicle has its own character, like the blanket of lights, taillights, bumpers, etc.? Does anybody know where can I get information about it? thanx

1 comments:

JOE said...

Recently I read in a magazine of cars, the GM is not planning to get a return for the Firebird. His whole attention is now focused the Camaro. It Could a Firebird in the distant future, but now is the Chevrolet Camaro, what you are looking for. Not bad at all I like the look of the new Camaro, and certainly a better car than the Mustang or Challenger. If GM decides, not the economic cost of entry, etc. will be cut, then the new Camaro will be one of the best cars on the market. Classic style. Modern technology. Great gig. And an even higher prices. What can I lose?

I am saving for a while.

Post a Comment