At Home Yoga Decorating Fabric, Decorating Ideas For Yoga Home Gym, Garage Conversion?

Fabric, decorating ideas for yoga home gym, garage conversion? - at home yoga decorating

Hello! I'm converting my garage into a gym super ugly at home. I found these mats (get) those without limitations. http://www.interlockingfloormat.com/tatami_interlocking_mats.htm

I have shelves, I treat w / cloth or something. I want something a little Japanese or Asia, or generally more quiet, but it makes other colors. I think that bamboo blinds, but can not find are 84 "long, but (on the shelves of super-long). Any ideas? The pain also have color ideas.

2 comments:

pretty_b... said...

I would like to draw on the walls a shade of green (sage or celadon) or gold-tone. Get samples from your local store colors and compare them to the room. See what goes best with the mats. I suspect that you will check in on the dark side, the lighting goes, if you are a yoga room. You do not overcrowd the room. If a place of relaxation, stretching, and maybe some meditation. I would like a CD player (like Bose) and mounted on the wall in an area of user-friendly design. In any case, a couple of pillows like) on the ground (in red. You can put the cloth on a chair to use as candle holders. You can also use a large plate on the floor, the pillows, things like candles, jar of water, more contact, etc. I do not know the shape of your room, but they must have a tree (bonsai), and some lucky bamboo. A cheap source would be nice too. I want to install a few wall sconces with candles on each wall. I am sure you have adequate lighting and ceilings in the garage. I meet up with Asian-style accessories. I had no Furnituback in the room next to a table or bench. You need practice space. You can use the large cushions for the seats and in opposite corners of the room can be placed.

Good luck in your room.

DianeD said...

Posters of inspiration is certainly an asset to a gym. http://jazzywalls.com/inspirationalposte ...

I have a link to blinds that are purchased with a length of 84 "long bamboo.
http://www.bestblinds.com/productpages/w ...

Hope this helps.

Post a Comment