Red Spot On Penis Shaft No Pain Boys & Men I Need Your Help...small Red Spots On Penis?

Boys & men i need your help...small red spots on penis? - red spot on penis shaft no pain

Hello, the title sounds interesting ............

My friend Lil red spots / grow around his waist, he had met before leaving / and the doctor said it was because of the wet towels Heusen when they encounter a white lil out as a simple reader, said the doc Thats because of them, the white matter disease.

Today he says he has more balls and shaft and, in other words, there are more, not only in the bar ao grow much, before I knew it, but I think he has done, there's more.

dont bite that he had no discharge or pain on urination, etc. I was told not to worry, but for a comment as I am a little scared

If one of the men who have had? By the summer weather, it is sweat?

in desperate

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

probably will not only grain

Post a Comment