Monsters Of Faerun How Do You Help A Child Who Wakes Up Terrified Of The Dark And Monsters?

How do you help a child who wakes up terrified of the dark and monsters? - monsters of faerun

My 6 and a half years and also sleeps with a light but no problem. Then, hours later, she wakes up scared in front of the monsters lurking in your room. I tried the usual - the lights, controls, monster, monster spray, comfort, price, if you stay in bed and before the fear, the music and nothing works. They just stayed in my bedroom despair.

She is asleep again woke up and I've tried everything so far. Other ideas?

1 comments:

Sam said...

My youngest son went there, though a little younger. We have just moved into a new house and was during the month of fear. Let me by closing the shutters of his Curtians all the way to start the room as dark as possible before going to sleep. It puts to bed and sleep at night in his room. Me and my pregnant belly sleeping on air mattresses:). When she woke up that night because I was in the room and went to sleep. The following night I left the air mattress in his room and put lots of pillows under the covers looking like a person and I sleep in my room. After a couple of nights thinking that I was there, she was arrested the day before. We sleep in one of my old shirts, which he seemed to calm her.
My oldest went back through the ages of girls and nothing helped. I bought a sofa cover the eyes. So it went to sleep in the dark, and do not tend to awaken in the middle of the night.
The problem is that her daughter has disappeared in sleep. I also try to place yourra bed a little later, so she goes to bed in the dark. You see, if it has an effect. In and of itself, a night and keep connected on the pitch for a few nights. Give him and say, "This night light in my room, and there were no monsters, as they stayed there, right? We will try to put it in his room. I bet you stand."
It will grow, however, spend a little time. Best wishes =]

Post a Comment