Pills Causing Smelly Urine Need Some Help!!! Heavy Smelly Discharge Problem!?

Need some help!!! heavy smelly discharge problem!? - pills causing smelly urine

I have a very strong odor yellowish watery discharge for 3 months ... I was checked from 2 physicians and OB / GYN and NP, but they said they have no infection and all that. They explained that the discharge), blood (old blood, as the culprit causing the smell contains. Only me some pills prescribed to help control the seizures and to see if you can help stop the blood that contains the download. I think it is 2 weeks already, but nothing seems to change. I am not sexually active and still a virgin. and is my main problem is that it is very fragrant! I mean, anyone can immediately feel at the exit, so I often go to the bathroom to clean myself. is very boring, and I get very embarrassed by it. I can not go often and listen to learn, because their (nursing) student. Can anyone recommend anything about this? What can I do to stop the discharge, or is there something that can disappear or to cover the smell? I asked the doctor yesterday, when I use tampons, and she said yes, but it will'm using for the first time for this type or brand to use for beginners like me? PS I have tried to use the object, but I find it hard to use ... What do you suggest?

0 comments:

Post a Comment